Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hanging "THE JUDGE" on a wall

I took this Picture (2.67meg Hi-Res TIF File, not the 72K JPG posting file size I posted Here) down to Staples Office Supply today and had them do a Photo 11" x 8 1/2"
for a Certificate size Frame to Hang on the Wall...<:)) The Judge is usually put away and not
laying around... That really Bugs Me, because THE JUDGE "Is Just Not Hard To Look At"...
Maybe this PIC will help keep Me From Playing With MY Gun All Day...<:))
~ Do You Gunner's think this has a Snowball Chance In Hell Of Working...???...<:)) ~

Picture INFO: "THE JUDGE" & Thunder 5 Holster, with the The Ribber Grip Mod...

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It's not the same-a picture doesn't fit your hand like the real thing...won't work...put the pic in the safe and fondle the Judge........Hey...there's an idea....pics of our guns showing serial# and description in a fireproof safe or safety deposit box...in case of fire or burglary......

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Oh so bright and shinny---wonder if they will ever do a stainless in a bead blast finish for it.

As for gun pics on the wall, i've only had one in the past and it was a John Wayne poster many years back.

Sheepdog---thats what i've done to mine. Have a list in the safety deposit box at the bank and also have a photo record of them including photos of the serial#'s in a special folder on photobucket.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts