Ruger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks like the Easter Bunny is frozen in mid stride out in the front yard.[:0] HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

·
Registered
842 Posts
It's 30 degrees here around Louisville this morning. A bit better than the mid 20 lows it's had most of last week. Bad thing is, it was in the 80s last Mon and Tue.and the temp dropped to highs in the 40s the rest of the week. Little kids don't mind though, rain, snow or whatever it's still Easter to them.
Baker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Happy Day!!!! Not that I need a Saviour...but that needing one I HAVE ONE-Jesus is the hope that helps us see past everything wrong in this world and our lives to the day when He makes it all right!!!! I wouldn't want to live without Him.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
The Easter Bunny had Frost and Ice on his tail here this morning. Sun is up and looks like it will be a nice day after all. Hope everyone has a nice Easter. :D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Happy Easter... at least with a white snow blanket the kids can find their easter eggs easier....

..... unlike sheepdog.. he is so forgetful that he can hid his own easter eggs :D

And yes for many it is more than the candy and eggs etc.... it is Resurrection Sunday.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
JB, do you know what I think of that remark? If so, would you remind me?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Happy Day!!!! Not that I need a Saviour...but that needing one I HAVE ONE-Jesus is the hope that helps us see past everything wrong in this world and our lives to the day when He makes it all right!!!! I wouldn't want to live without Him.
+1---what Sheepdog said.

·
Registered
268 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

+1---what Sheepdog said.
another +1.
pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts