Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
I would like to wish all of my fellow Ruger Forum Dot Net guys and gals a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. We still have very much to be thankful for and though we might not fully agree with the direction of the US (or the world in general), we have much to be thankful for to the One who gave us life and the freedoms we enjoy.

Eat up. Enjoy family and friends. And stop to return thanks.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I would like to wish all of my fellow Ruger Forum Dot Net guys and gals a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. We still have very much to be thankful for and though we might not fully agree with the direction of the US (or the world in general), we have much to be thankful for to the One who gave us life and the freedoms we enjoy.

Eat up. Enjoy family and friends. And stop to return thanks.
Thanks. Sometimes we complain but we really do have it easy in America.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

from the Triangle Area of Raleigh North Carolina. Keep Shooting!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
right back at ya'. honestly, my favorite holiday of the year. not about commercial crap. just about people we're close to, good food, and gratitude for both.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Thanks. Sometimes we complain but we really do have it easy in America.
yup. lots that needs fixing here, but i'm always thankful when this holiday rolls around--my favorite of the year actually in a lot of ways. in my world/mind, it's not about buying or black friday or any of that. it's about being around people we care about, having good food, and being thankful for both, and that hits me right where i live.

·
Super Moderator
16,252 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all members and their families. Have a blessed day :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right back at ya'. honestly, my favorite holiday of the year. not about commercial crap. just about people we're close to, good food, and gratitude for both.
Yeah, me too! I really like it. I like getting together with family and friends. I enjoy the good eating. I like the fact that it is not commercial. And I have lots of good memories: hunting ducks the day after, hunting deer in Wisconsin at my in-laws', watching football. There are lots of good things.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! May the turkey be good, the company better and your family(inlaws included) not be as crazy as mine!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Guys.
Stay safe.
Kindest regards from Australia.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts