Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone gets fat and happy this weekend.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
The same to you and yours this year and to all the membership and they're families...Happy Turkey day...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yessir, same to ALL of our 'friends' in the Ruger world...yes, we have a LOT to be thankful for and it was indeed a GOOD day at our house...........

·
Registered
734 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everybody, very grateful today , even for the things I don't like...I gave the punkin pie a vengeful attack and then regrouped and won the battle [ lots of whipped cream for cammo and I re-upped just as another was aproaching from the kitchen, battle weary and recouping on the couch planning the next mission...........

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ha Ha! Me dug a Fighting hole ( Fox hole for you Army Dudes ) in the bananer pudding, awaiting the onslot of the pumpkin and sweet tader pie!. had to make a stratiegic rear monuver when the lemon marrang reserves out flank me:D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Thank you. I'll pass on the sentiments to all the rest of you. Happy Thanksgiving, all!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.