Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.

Retired, single by divorce, love to cook, and love the outdoor activities. Here’s a pic of the pork ribs I’m cooking for Thanksgiving.

If it goes BANG or Pew Pew I want to play with it. I’ve got a few toys and want a few more. My favorite handgun caliber is the .41 Maggie. I think it’s the most versatile handgun round out there.

For rifles I like the .338 Winchester Maggie. With the proper loading I find it more versatile than the venerated 30-06. I also like the 45-70 Government. The .223/5.56 is my favorite poodle/coyote cartridge.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,594 Posts
Newbie here standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.

Retired, single by divorce, love to cook, and love the outdoor activities. Here’s a pic of the pork ribs I’m cooking for Thanksgiving.

If it goes BANG or Pew Pew I want to play with it. I’ve got a few toys and want a few more. My favorite handgun caliber is the .41 Maggie. I think it’s the most versatile handgun round out there.

For rifles I like the .338 Winchester Maggie. With the proper loading I find it more versatile than the venerated 30-06. I also like the 45-70 Government. The .223/5.56 is my favorite poodle/coyote cartridge.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my my Charlie oh my my ... I misplaced the invite, what time was dinner?
Oh by the way welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ...

·
Registered
408 Posts
At least to the hoomans ... I don't think the turkeys appreciate that sentiment ... 🤣🤣🤣 ... 🦃🦃🦃🦃
yep seen a couple toten BARS and SHOT GUNS first week of November in full camo and survival gear

1 - 20 of 26 Posts