Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to the guys that have a fine wild turkey to cook for the big meal tomorrow. To everyone else on this forum, I wish you a happy thanksgiving with your family, & friends. I have been blessed, & hope all you guys have been also. With all the trouble in the world, most of us are lucky, & have a lot to be thankfull for. Have a great Thanksgiving!

· Registered
15,924 Posts
Congrats to the guys that have a fine wild turkey to cook for the big meal tomorrow. To everyone else on this forum, I wish you a happy thanksgiving with your family, & friends. I have been blessed, & hope all you guys have been also. With all the trouble in the world, most of us are lucky, & have a lot to be thankfull for. Have a great Thanksgiving!
and a Good Thanksgiving to you as well ...

· Registered
169 Posts
I do not have a wild turkey, but I have a domestic that I put in the fridge tonight. She was having problems with her legs so figured better this is a better use for her than putting her in the ground. She is actually the smallest of the group. Guessing she about 20 lbs (ready to bake) and she was about 9 months old. No drugs or steroids so she should be a good dinner.

Have a good Thanksgiving Guys and Gals!

· Premium Member
3,804 Posts
God Bless all of you and have a safe Thanksgiving Day!
*Thanks to all the veterans and first responders. We all owe our freedom to those that came before us and those that are serving on the front lines today.
*Hug and treasure your family today. Be thankful for them.
Thanks for being members here all of you.
Rick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts