Ruger Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Once again California wins! Cigs are $8+ a pack depending on what brand you like, like you I gave it up years ago, oh and today I had to get gas and it's up .06 a gallon over night $2.95! Here we go!!!

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
We filled up yesterday in northern Michigan for $1.79 gallon. Paid the same price two weeks ago at the West Virginia .. Ohio border.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Went from 1.44 to 1.89 here. Just filled my truck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just finished a run out to Ft. Sumner NM. Filled up south of Fort Worth at 1.13$ per gallon. Eastman TX was 1.489, Muleshoe, TX was 1.599, Lubbock TX was 1.429, Ranger was 1.659 and Ft. Sumner was 1.739. Closer I got to the Permian Basin the high the price got. The station I fill up at a home has jumped to 1.479 in the three days I was gone.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Bought no-ethanol 87 octane yesterday for $1.54, up from $1.40 three weeks ago. Did not notice price of 10% ethanol, but it is always almost a dime less.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Bought no-ethanol 87 octane yesterday for $1.54, up from $1.40 three weeks ago. Did not notice price of 10% ethanol, but it is always almost a dime less.
Believe it or not ethanol is ALWAYS higher here and they have a couple plants producing it !!! Hard to find regular gas unless it's the high grade. Ethanol ISN'T good for ANYTHING with a plastic tank or rubber.

·
"The Real Deal"
6,373 Posts
Believe it or not ethanol is ALWAYS higher here and they have a couple plants producing it !!! Hard to find regular gas unless it's the high grade. Ethanol ISN'T good for ANYTHING with a plastic tank or rubber.
Aint that the truth, ethanol is hell on an engine now days.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Aint that the truth, ethanol is hell on an engine now days.
Yup. Seen more than a couple engines get "smoked" in the early days, esp. lawn mowers and snowblowers.

What's really crazy is, it's higher priced here, produced here and we have a gazillion acres of corn growing here. It should be waaay cheaper.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts