Ruger Forum banner

Just wondering if anyone changed their carry habits the wake of current events. I

• YES

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • NO

Votes: 4 44.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone changed their carry habits the wake of current events. I switched from carrying my Mossberg 9mm to my 1911 45 ACP with extra mag. Not paranoid but IMHO 45 trumps 9mm.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Need better preparation at home, first year carrier, not sure what to change. 🙂

Reactions: MadViking

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Kind of.

Cold weather has allowed me to employ my shoulder holsters and I typically carry a 5 shot 44, currently I'm carrying my SR9 SR9 with 2 spare magazines.

You never know what these deranged conspiracy theorist Trump supporters have planned next.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Kind of.

Cold weather has allowed me to employ my shoulder holsters and I typically carry a 5 shot 44, currently I'm carrying my SR9 SR9 with 2 spare magazines.

You never know what these deranged conspiracy theorist Trump supporters have planned next.
The very last thing I'm worried about is a Trump supporter. Are you really scared?

·
Premium Member
14,402 Posts
Anytime going out the front door and driving there are always 17 or 11 friends going with me and their extended family also. Mr & Mrs Nine or Sir ACP45...........when the warm weather starts it will be the 5 man rock band .38 Special or the heavy metal group of 5 called 357Magnum. Didn't use to carry all the time but do now as the miscreants seem to really be empowered nowadays.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Scared- no

Concerned about those completely divorced from reality and logic- yes
And with everything that has happened in the past couple years, you only mention Trump supporters... amazing.

Well good thing Biden won huh?, so now at least you don't have to worry about your 2A rights being threatened anymore.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,414 Posts
No change at this time but planning to carry two instead of one. Saw someone’s comment, “one is none.”
SR9C is my EDC but want to add Springfield XD9SC, just haven’t decided yet how. Ankle is a no-go. Shoulder holster, maybe.
You know what I wish I have, two of the same, not just in caliber, but exactly same gun.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Scared- no

Concerned about those completely divorced from reality and logic- yes
Well when Joey and Hoey defund the police and confiscate guns I’m sure you will be glad you voted for the elimination of your rights. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,414 Posts
the 5 man rock band .38 Special
Just don’t follow their advice when it comes to proper pistol grip 😉

hold on loosely but don’t let go
If you cling too tightly, you’re gonna lose control

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.