Ruger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
I did, this past saturday ... however it didn't go as smooth as I had hoped for, still a work in progress ...

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
A fellow 4H Shooting Sports Instructor and I ran a 22lr rifle shoot for our local Youth Day held at a local park this past Saturday. We had over 200 kids shoot 5 shots each at steel targets in our 2-place bench rest booth/range. We supplied various size rifles along with eye and hearing protection. Went through over 1000 rounds of ammo. A few parents shot as well.

Many other activities for the kids including Archery, BB Gun and Shotgun to name a few. Great day had by all.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My eldest son, who has been deployed most of his adult life was in town recently. We had a great range day. Mostly shooting a 10/22 TD, Heritage .22lr, GP100, Rossi 92.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Sadly my youngest son went to Madison WI, so now I gotta go by myslef. The wife won't go to the boonies with me. I dunno, maybe she don't trust me. hehe I hate ranges with fifty people.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I have invited a few people but haven't had anyone tag along with me lately . Over the years I have taken many newbies shooting and they all had a good time, except for my wife. Poor thing is afraid of sound when the gun goes off. She has tried over the years but it ain't going to happen.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts