Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The avatar pic is a SR556FB (just like mine!), but the pic in the link looks like a camo 10/22.

Is that a BX-25 mag? I haven't yet found a decent hi-cap mag for my 10/22. If it is a BX-25, does it work well?

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
The avatar pic is a SR556FB (just like mine!), but the pic in the link looks like a camo 10/22.

Is that a BX-25 mag? I haven't yet found a decent hi-cap mag for my 10/22. If it is a BX-25, does it work well?
We must be pulling up different pictures. I see a SR556FB. Looks nothing like a camo 10/22

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
that's what i see--a camo 10/22, when i was being generous by saying it didn't look like an SR556
Yeah, I tried fooling around on the PhotoBucket page thinking that there must be more photos in there somewhere, but all I can see is that 10/22. It is a nice one, but it is no SR556.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice Pic

·
Registered
567 Posts
Interesting. I see the SR556.

Others see a 10/22, must be the fact it is a private album and some are getting a redirect.

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. All I see is a.22 too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To all those who posted replies to my picture, I apologize for the mix-up. I clicked on the picture that you see in my avatar, but it loaded the next picture in the album, of me, with my digital camo 10/22. RE: BillStaf---Yeah, that's a BX-25 magazine in it. It works like a charm! I have 6 of them. I started by buying 2, just to see if they really work. I couldn't be happier. So, I bought 4 more. Never had any trouble with any of them. If they start to get a 'gritty' feel from the powder, I just wash them with soap and water, let them dry, and they're ready to go again. I've had them for almost 2 years, and I've only had to wash them twice. I use them about every 2 weeks, and go through up to 2,000 rounds each time. They really are worth the investment.
I'd tried 3 or 4 other 'off-brands', and none of them worked worth a darn. One brand I tried, I bought 2 of, for $6.99 each. One of them jammed up TIGHT after I put about 15 rounds in it for the FIRST TIME! Hadn't even put it in the rifle yet! I messed with it for about 10 minutes, then beat it lightly with a log, just to break it and retrieve my rounds, and went to the next magazine. It lasted for 2 days, while I was at my lot. The BX-25 is VERY MUCH worth your money! Like I said, I have 6 of them now, and I wouldn't even look at another magazine. Give one or two a try. You'll be pleasantly surprised! Ruger came through again, with another great product!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts