Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this has been a challenging year, to say the least. I don't think I've ever felt like I needed and deserved a vacation as much as this one. I'm headed to Montana, JB's neck of the woods, looking forward to showing my wife some of the sights I saw on a work trip there last year. Here are two of my favorite pictures from that trip, around Kerr Dam near Polson, MT. Is it any wonder JB's always in a good mood??

So you boys be good and play nice, and hopefully I'll have some good pictures and stories to share when I get back. I hope at least one of those pictures features a big Bitterroot trout, but if not, I know it'll be a good trip anyway. Despite the fact that it's going to be like a hundred degrees out there for a couple days - Yikes!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
EddieF
Beautiful country, I know you will have a good trip. Bring back the pictures.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Safe trip and enjoy it...we'll be talkin' 'bout you!!! Don't forget the Deep Woods Off!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Yeah no kidding, I heard Montana's state bird is the mosquito!
Actually that would be the state bird of Wisconson :D where you got to watch out cuz they're big and mean and fly in packs. But do carry good repelant while up here, cuz if you get into an area where there are skeeters don't squat in the woods. A friend of mine did, and ah got bit in a several bad places and couldn't sit for a week, let alone have fun with the wife.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
wow that is some nice country there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts