Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My dad and I are headed to Washington Counnty Ohio Thursday for a week of Archery hunting. I haven't been very lucky this year here in Florida, so I'm hoping to get lucky up there this year. Anyway, I'll post some pictures if I'm lucky enough to shoot something.

Shaun

·
Registered
728 Posts
Good luck! My first deer hunt starts Saturday and I used most of my vacation days to hunt next week as well.

PS it is nice to read a non-political post tonight!

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Sounds like a good time. There are some nice bucks in Ohio. Good luck and aim hard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. About 6 years ago my dad shot a 186 class deer in the same area we are hunting in. I saw a couple nice bucks last year, but I wasn't able to get close enough to them to sling any arrows. This will be the third year I've been able to go with my dad up there. It's nice to get to do a little hunting with him again.

·
Registered
407 Posts
good luck, wish I had some friends to break into that hobby with.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we made it back home and had a great time on the trip. Neither of us got lucky on this trip, but it was great to spend some time with my dad. We don't get to hunt together as much as we used to so anytime we can get in the woods together is a good time.

Shaun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts