995 Posts
Does it come in 30-06? :p

·
Registered
995 Posts

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Congratulations NH! Looks very....umm....interesting..... Anxious to hear a range report. In fact I expect I will be able to hear the actual report from the range. I'm only 800 miles away. The loud BOOM followed by cries of agony. Mind your wrist.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Muzzle flash will probably scorch anyone closer than 5 ft.

It would be interesting to know what the muzzle is.

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations NH! Looks very....umm....interesting..... Anxious to hear a range report. In fact I expect I will be able to hear the actual report from the range. I'm only 800 miles away. The loud BOOM followed by cries of agony. Mind your wrist.
Lol. Did you read my post? My wrist will be fine as I am only discussing it. I have better things to buy... apparently, things coated in Muddy Girl.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Sure I read your posts - you bought a derringer that shoots your favorite commie ammo and now you're going to have it hydro dipped Muddy Girl Pink. Got it. I'm totally up to speed. Carry on.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,556 Posts
Glad you posted this. I was trying to justify to myself but can't find a single reason why I should own a Derringer.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
It's a blocky looking thingy.....

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna pass on this one..........

I can't see in any way shape or form, how this would be anywhere near safe to shoot.......

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You guys realize this is another bad idea that BATFE will try and use for another ammo ban, right? It was very clear that the attempt earlier this year to take away M855 used the derringer as part of it argument. We stopped that, but less people will care if it's less popular calibers.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts