Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am Keith Norris. I work at a US company in Mexicali, live in Imperial, CA and Have wife, family and home in Colorado Springs. I am former Navy 8 years 72-80. Served in VF-92, VF-191, and sailed on the USS Constellation, USS Oriskany and USS Coral Sea in first enlistment. Last four was in VP-47 P3C Aircrew,IFT.Have been in various manufacturing positions and companies.First rifle Remmington 550-1 .22 given to me at 14 by my Grandfather, still shoot it. First handgun Ruger Std Auto. Looks like this forum and the Marlin Forum may be all I need. I am a new reloader for and shooter of the .45 Bisley and a Marlin 1895CB.

·
Registered
576 Posts
knorris948...Greetings from SE South Dakota! Our oldest son lives in Pueblo. We by pass Denver when we go to CO on the turn pike east of Denver by the airport. We end up in Springs. Hate that bumper to bumper traffic. Have run into it in Denver and Springs also...seems like there is always construction on I25. We HAVE BEEN to the Dew Drop Inn in Springs. We love their pizza! Welcome to the forum! Glad you are here!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hello from Texas. Jump in anywhere and anytime. Would like to hear more about your Bisley 45.
Always liked the looks of them bisleys.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome from W.WA.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy the forum, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, just watched them scuttle the Oriskany to create a reef on the Discovery channle. Not a good end for a fine ship...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2Late45
I also saw the Oriskany sinking. Actually I prefer her burried at sea rather than reduced to scrap metal. She rests upright and proud manned by many that were lost on her decks and below over her long history.
Thanks
Keith

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
You live in Kalifornia!---Well we all have burdens to bear, my advice would be "git out afore they close the exits!!
Oh welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts