Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 21 from Las Vegas, NV. I went shooting for the first time when I was 8 and haven't really gone since, until a few weeks ago. Now I'm hooked. I think I found myself a new hobby. I have a single-six and a P90. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Jaylene! Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. You have got a couple of the finest guns. You can't beat the single-six and P90. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the forums. There is lots of good advice from really knowledgable people here. Also, be sure to join a local club/range. The grizzled, sometimes grumpy, old guys that are often found there have a wealth of experience and information that they love to share with us younger shooters. Listen to everybody and try what they suggest. Eventually you will find what works best for you. Have fun, its a great hobby.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Jersey! I go to Vegas a lot and shoot out in the desert. Have a Ruger Mark II and a 45 Colt SAA that I take along with my brother-in-law and his guns. Should meet up with you on my next trip.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the site. I am a relative newbie myself and have found the people pleasant and helpful and the information useful. Let us hear about you, where you are from, your family, your hobbies, your job, etc.

I started shooting when I was 8 too, except I have not stopped shooting for 56 years. When they put me in the coffin I will have a gun in my hand.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Welcome from KY! Glad to have a new shooter on board, we will help you any way we can.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Sounds like you have started out with a couple of fine guns. WARNING! This habit is very addictive. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, been awfully hot for desert target shooting lately...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.