Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and wanted to say hello. Love the forum, tons of useful info here. I've been a ruger nut since my dad gave me my first 22. Right now I deer hunt with a GP100 6", squirel hunt with a 10/22, shoot treed ***** behind the dogs with an old Mark I, and target shoot with a P89.

It seems ruger has a quality firearm for all ocasions.:D

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Johngoboom,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Always welcome to a **** hunter. Just wish the prices were up. They did not bring much last winter.

·
Premium Member
2,817 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Sounds like you have a nice selection of Rugers.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's one dangerous looking hound dog on your profile. What kind of machinist are you? I started as a tool and die maker in 1962 and left the shop for CNC programming in about 1980. My BS got me in to management in 1990. Retired now.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They look harmless when they're that size dog, but, I got one now that ways 90lbs, and my lawn is a truly dangerous minefield.

I'm a cnc operator for a company called Viking, we make sprinklers and valves for fire protection.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.