Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Neal and I'm living in a stupid state when it comes to gun laws (CA), but I love it none the less. I just put my first Ruger into 10 day jail and I am looking forward to getting some range time in. I look forward to learning more about all the great Ruger products out there.

·
Registered
17,260 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,551 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first Ruger!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Neal and I'm living in a stupid state when it comes to gun laws (CA), but I love it none the less. I just put my first Ruger into 10 day jail and I am looking forward to getting some range time in. I look forward to learning more about all the great Ruger products out there.
Welcome from the Ohio valley!

Although I don't envy some of your states firearm laws, I can say that being forced to pick out a gun and wait is something I'm familiar with, if only due to shipping time for components! :)

Let us know how your first day at the range goes! What devious firearm's release from 10-day jail are you awaiting (what'd ya buy)?

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. During your waiting period, it's time to stock up on ammo and accessories.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NH.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.