Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Southern California. I have come to realize that 80% of the guns I own are Rugers. I did not plan it that way, thats just how it turned out. I look for quality guns for a good price.
I own a P45DC - Blackhawk 44(50 aniv) - 10/22 carbine - PC40 Carbine and Mini 14ss 580xxxx.

Since I am a gun owner I frequently go to the internet to learn everything I need to know about guns and shooting.

Although I belong to several forums, I find that this forum is very friendly and well organized. I am proud to be a member.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is a great group. A Ruger PC 40 is one I have considered, but have never actually seen one.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From :JedHoop, thank you all for the welcome, I feel at home already.
The first gun is a P95DC, (no p45).

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, strange how things work out with Ruger ownership... :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jedhoop

Hello from Southern California. I have come to realize that 80% of the guns I own are Rugers. I did not plan it that way, thats just how it turned out. I look for quality guns for a good price.
I own a P45DC - Blackhawk 44(50 aniv) - 10/22 carbine - PC40 Carbine and Mini 14ss 580xxxx.

Since I am a gun owner I frequently go to the internet to learn everything I need to know about guns and shooting.

Although I belong to several forums, I find that this forum is very friendly and well organized. I am proud to be a member.
Quality at a good price is a good way to characterize the Ruger product line. This site IS a friendly and civilized place. Very wet up here in the CA mountains this morning......had about 4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.Happy Shootin'. MACHINISTgunner.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.