21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida.

·
Army CW3
1,104 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee, I had a friend from Cary, Il.

Search for IWB (Inside the Waistband) holsters. Then look for ones that fit a Vaquero, you will find many.

But I wouldn’t spend a lot on one; you won’t want to carry that after awhile. An SP101 with five shots or a S&W Round Butt K-frame 2.5” Six shot, might be more desirable. My favorite handgun round is also the .357Mag, but unfortunately it isn’t available in a semi-auto. With the capacity of semi-autos you will probably get on that train at some point. If I’m going to carry something that big; its hard to beat 15 rounds of .40S&W.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just got to shoot the bisley, i am quite impressed with it. First .357 and seems pretty accurate for having fixed sights, and since I couldn’t find the newer prescription glasses, most of the shots were in the center of a silhouette target from 20 feet. I have to say I like it. Shot my friends Kimber k6 .357 too, and you can really tell the difference in bite from the .357 in a snub nose.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello from Lake Barrington, I carry a LCP 380 pocket pistol. I suppose my Blackhawk in 41 mag would work but that’s a lot of steel to hide comfortably.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I just purchased a Ruger Vaquero Bisley .357, in stainless and ivory. Haven’t got to shoot it yet, hopefully this week I will. Does anyone have any suggestions for ccw for it? I do have a permit, and I know it is a little on the large size but one cannot beat a .357. I would prefer an in pants holster if there is such a thing or I might have to look to add another weapon to the collection, would prefer to stay in one caliber however so .357
Black Rhino Concealment in Gilberts IL can make custom kydex holsters for just about anything you can imagine.

·
Pony Soldier
8,521 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg

·
Registered
935 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the snow covered coal mining regions of southern New Jersey. We don't have conceal carry in New Jersey for the average citizen,the state government wants to protect all the criminals from the law abiding citizens.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.