Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been shooting since I was 12, reloading since I was 21 and the safe cant store another gun and my wife like$ that.

I'm primarily a handgun shooter but have a dozen long guns. I like action shooting, have a nice rack of steel targets and plenty of ammunition. I used to shoot competitive steel but none of the clubs I belong to now hold such events. I have 8 Rugers, .22 autos and love their revolvers.

I look forward to sharing and learning here.

I forgot to mention, though I'm from Pittsburgh I moved back here about a year ago from Cheyenne, WY. Love the gun atmosphere out there, love the kind of government officials they have and being gun country, the County has the most beautiful gun range I've ever seen with everything imaginable to do there. I miss Cheyenne but there's no oxygen there so I had to move closer to sea level. Can you imagine this in Pittsburgh...I saw a guy with an AR over his shoulder walking down Main Street in Cheyenne. You just cant beat Cowboy Country if you're a gun enthusiast.

Hey if there's anybody from the Cranberry Township area or close enough by that wanrs to do some steel shooting, I'm always looking for another shooter to go with. I shoot steel at Castlewood Rod and Gun Club near New Castle, PA.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Welcome aboard Amigo..From the Buckeye State!!

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern California!

Don't you mean peashooter? Please don't shoot any pee at us!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.