Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to check in and say hello. going to pick up a MK III 512 next month,really looking forward to putting some rounds down range with it.take care everyone and merry christmas and happy new year.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! I was over in east Texas (sort of) and spent the night in Marshall monday night on a prisoner transfer. Sure are a lot of trees. I know the further south from there you go you really get into them forests. I actually got to see my 1st cypress trees on this trip.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hello, howdy, and Hi. Is East Texas different than "West, by God", Texas? (LOL)
I've got family around San Antone and south of DFW. Too darn hot and humid for me, but then again you can actually buy most any gun you want!!
Dan'o :}

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by hopper810

just wanted to check in and say hello. going to pick up a MK III 512 next month,really looking forward to putting some rounds down range with it.take care everyone and merry christmas and happy new year.
Happy New Year to you as well. My favorite .22 pistol is my 5 1/2 SS Mark II 22-45. Happy Shootin' MACHINISTgunner.

·
Registered
336 Posts
quote:Originally posted by hopper810

Welcome to the forum. This is a great bunch of people. Best wihes for a Happy New Year. Enjoy that MK III.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.