Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to guns. Just got my CCW. Looking for a good, cheap gun to use for conceal carry. If there is such a thing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome from MI!! I have a s&w sigma.40 and a ruger p95 they are inexspensive around 300. I just saw the sigmas at gander mountain for 250. I really like these pistols but they may be bulky for summer carry.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us. That is a smart idea having a inexpence carry weapon

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...
You will probably have better luck with your question if you post it in the CCW section...

I CCW this every day...

and occassionally I CCW Wifey's...

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by damitjim65

I am new to guns. Just got my CCW. Looking for a good, cheap gun to use for conceal carry. If there is such a thing.
There are very high quality, reliable, pistols/revolvers available at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RNettles

Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here...
You will probably have better luck with your question if you post it in the CCW section...

I CCW this every day...

and occassionally I CCW Wifey's...
The first time I handled the 345 I was struck by how much like the Sigma it felt in my hand, especially where my pinkie finger was pushed up against my ring finnger.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome to the forum, my sister and brother-in-law live in Akron.
Look around for a gun club and/or a range (preferably one at a gun store). That way you can check to see what others are shooting, get some advice, and maybe even get to shoot some guns. A lot of ranges even rent guns, so you can see how much they cost, how big they are, and how they shoot. Lot's of fun when you learn all the stuff. If you're completely new to shooting, a shooting safety class is good. Check on the NRA site for stuff to.

I have a Ruger P89, which is a nice inexpensive gun and is pretty fun to shoot.
Again, welcome.
Dan'o :"

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.