Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here but not to Rugers; been buying them since the 70s !
I live in Tipton, about 30 mi. north of Indy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from Texas-used to be a Pa. native in my early teens-you're heading into the pretty months-miss the 4 seasons-glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Howdy! Glad you stopped in.

I am a recently retired trucker, and one of my favorite states to run was Indiana. Most folks there are friendly and seem to have a lot of common sense.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Amen to that observation-one of the wisest ladies I ever knew was from Anderson-and we also thank Indiana for Bill Gaither!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Howdy and welcome! Pull up a chair, take a load off yer feet and have a ceegar on me! [8D]

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all ! I've been getting into the Ruger single action wheel guns and my newest is a Blackhawk Bisley SS convertible. :D

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Greetings from another midwesterner.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Greetings and welcome. You're just about close enough to Indy to smell the nitro-methane from the Funny Cars and Top Fuel Dragsters at the NHRA US Nationals. Yup, NHRA drag racing is my favorite motor sport!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome, I have never really been to the mid west but plan on changing that here real soon. Funny if I ever won the lotto I always plan to escape somewhere out to the mid west. I am getting sick of the east coast and it's hurricanes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.