Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newbie here and in AZ, from NJ aka state of confusion. Stocking my personal "arsenal". Modifying my guns, have many pieces of interest. Current project with 1989 Ruger Blackhawk and earlier. Almost complete on Sig Sauer 556 and Saiga 12. Come on in, whe can share some air conditioning and a brew or two.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
We are enjoying a mild spring over here.....

·
Registered
838 Posts
Welcome from San Diego

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we've had a brutally hot summer monsoon, 73 days over 100 degrees. Supposed to be cooler now, but still in the upper 90's for the next week or two. And the humidity is high, so screw that IT'S A DRY HEAT stuff. IT'S HOT

lol

thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome from another AZer on AZ's West border!

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

I was down your way ... in Tubac, a few years ago. What an eye opener! I feel badly for everyone who lives in that region having to put up with the border issues.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Banned
2,787 Posts
we've had a brutally hot summer monsoon, 73 days over 100 degrees. Supposed to be cooler now, but still in the upper 90's for the next week or two. And the humidity is high, so screw that IT'S A DRY HEAT stuff. IT'S HOT

lol

thanks for the welcome.
Welcome from the west coast of Arizona. How long have you been here? Our group went on a 130 mile breakfast run this morning It was O.k. on the first half of the trip but coming home it was 100+ It is a dry heat here but it is still HOT:D:D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from West Virginia.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! 73 days over 100 would be about right in my part of the world, though subtract the humidity. finally starting to cool down to the lower 90s around here on a daily basis. where in NJ? my fiancee grew up in philly and cherry hill. enjoy the forum and your ruger!

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.