Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Kansas

2K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  Taurus_9mm 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm here in Shawnee, KS after relocating from the Adirondacks of NY three years ago. I just purchased my first Ruger, a 1995 SP101 2 1/4" .357. This will be my primary CCW for those excursions where the Kel-Tec P-3AT is not enough.

Now I want an SP101 in .22 to go with the .357. I think a SpeedSix would be nice to add to the collection too.

#7 ·
Other than friends and family those foot-hills and mountains are the only things I miss about NY.

#13 ·
Wuchak,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, those Rugers love to multiple don't they, once again, welcome,
peace

#19 ·
quote:Originally posted by Wuchak

Hello everyone! I'm here in Shawnee, KS after relocating from the Adirondacks of NY three years ago. I just purchased my first Ruger, a 1995 SP101 2 1/4" .357. This will be my primary CCW for those excursions where the Kel-Tec P-3AT is not enough.

Now I want an SP101 in .22 to go with the .357. I think a SpeedSix would be nice to add to the collection too.
Welcome from SHAWNEE, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland,NY is 20 miles north of Utica on RT 8). I also carry a SP101 .357. Looks like we have a lot in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.