Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a few rugers and always been a fan,im having issues with my american rifle and thought what somebody thinks about it,its in the bolt action section

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Hey deerfieldredneck,welcome from NZ ....just curious is your name after the mighty Deerfield carbine....i sold one a while back ....biggest regret firearm wise i ever had.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey deerfieldredneck,welcome from NZ ....just curious is your name after the mighty Deerfield carbine....i sold one a while back ....biggest regret firearm wise i ever had.
you got it,when they first came out i saw a brouchor at a gun shop and said i would own one some day,well a few years later i found one,and its my favorite gun,and i still have the broucher,i did the same thing when the skidoo revs came out.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! enjoy the forum and your rugers!!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
goto user cp up above on the left hand side. goto edit signature. if you're a pc user the club symbols should show and you should just be able to select them. i'm a mac user so i had a bit more trouble with it, and had to do some tomfoolery, plus have one of the moderators help me out.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow *******!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goto user cp up above on the left hand side. goto edit signature. if you're a pc user the club symbols should show and you should just be able to select them. i'm a mac user so i had a bit more trouble with it, and had to do some tomfoolery, plus have one of the moderators help me out.
didnt work

·
Administrator
23,035 Posts
Welcome from NH and glad you decided to join us.

In the New Users section look at the sticky thread for signature icons. If you need any help then let us know.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

·
Registered
17,454 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.