Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Frank 54 yo recently remarried . We recently relocated from Florida to N.W Mississippi for business reasons.The wife and I are hunters,shooters and love anything to do with guns in general.I'm planning on opening my own gun shop in the near future.We joined a hunting club in Alabama so this will be new territory for both of us.Enjoy riding our 4 wheelers.I've been a Ruger fan for 30 years or so. I happened to find this site on another gun forum.Anything to do with Ruger catches my attention.I collect Ruger memorbillia too!I'm sure I'll drop in often.

Ruger Redhawk

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here,glad to meet you,jump right in anytime.(watch out for
Sheepdog, he likes to steal yer blueberry pie)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
we.lcome glad to have both of you with us.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from west central Texas.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex, glad to have another Mississippian with us...shake my blue paw and don't believe everything you hear 'round here....

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Reb the wife's previous boss before she got her promotion has a club about 20 miles SW of Pratville AL.Montgomery area.It will be about a 5 1/2 hour ride for us.Since we are new to this area and don't know places to hunt we took him up on his offer.If nothing else we'll try it this year. For the last 14 years a couple of us leased property in SE Georgia.That's just to far for us to travel especially with gas prices the way they are.I did quite well in GA. I hope AL will be as kind as GA was.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Redhawk,

Welcome from San Antonio, deep in the heart of Texas! Nice to have you with us...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Frank,
Welcome from Minnesota

1 - 20 of 22 Posts