Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Got my brand new LCP almost a week ago. I took it to the range for the first time yesterday and only put 50 rounds through it. For my first time with this gun, it was definitely what I expected from shooting it. No FTE or FTF, just all fun! This is going to be my EDC gun and I feel like I can trust it to work if I ever needed it.

Just started carrying it today with some Speer Gold Point ammo on an OWB holster. I am awaiting my Remora holster to arrive, but will most likely use that when it warms back up when I'm not wearing a jacket.

Look forward to learning a lot on here as I am very new to guns and hopefully I can contribute too!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Hey MIKE welcome to the Forum from Georgia!

This is a great place for sharin' ideas & information, learnin' new stuff and hanging out with a bunch of very fine / fun folks.

Glad you could join us, ENJOY! :)

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Welcome from the Sportsman's Paradise! Lived in Milwaukee for over 25 years, but got tired of winter. Plus, I can go right out in my back yard range to shoot whenever I want.

Miss the restaurants, the beer and snow for Xmas, but otherwise Louisiana is a really nice place to live. ]

Oh- no waiting period to buy a gun either. Hope you are enjoying your new gun. Ruger is a good company. Great products, excellent customer service.

·
Registered
16,942 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.