Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been reading this site for a week or so and saw Iowegan's IBOKs listed for members. I have read a lot of his posts on the other Ruger forum. Can I say that here? Very educational. I have more Rugers than all other brands of guns combined. And then mostly single actions. I love handloading and hope someday to get into casting. I load for seven handgun calibers and five rifle calibers.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Welcome from Connecticut, hope you enjoy your stay here, and also I hope to learn from your experience especially since I am fairly new to handguns.
peace

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. We won't hold it against you being on the other Board.:) Glad you joined us. Hope you like it here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Don't worry there are several of us here that are on the other Ruger site as well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the nice welcome. John H. Fox I only wish I had so many guns that I could lose count of them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hello from W. WA.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Welcome from KY! Love the Western part of Montana. It is truly the most beautiful place I have ever been.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Greetings from SE South Dakota. The wife and I will be in WY, MT and ID in June or July for a few days. She taught school one year in MT. Have been to the Custer battlefield twice. I am a newbie and I love this forum. Lots of experienced guys with answers to questions. The new gunners are full of excitement in getting their first gun, then second, then third...it never stops !

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
howdy, well getting alot of guns starts just like anything else as time goes on you will have more. As far as I am concerned ya can't have too many of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts