Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just picked up a new SR9C last week and decided to look for a Ruger forum and found you all. Gun-specific forums are invaluable. I've placed 120 rounds through the pistol at one range visit and I'm very pleased, although my groups are not what I'd like them to be. Next time out, I'll do some serious sight evaluation (I was mostly pointing and shooting from 20 yards). The gun fired flawlessly for me...no feed, firing or ejection issues whatsoever.
Also own a Beretta 92FS circa 1993 and a pre-war 1938 Walther PP in .32 ACP. The Walther functions beautifully after replacing recoil spring and picking up 2 new Macgar mags. Feeding Winchester Silver Tips through it is as smooth as silk. Fun pistol and, imho, it's just so darn cool!

Glad to have found this place!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the "Mountain State" of West Virginia

·
The Shooterologist
3,992 Posts
Welcome from South Louisiana......

·
Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,351 Posts
CB ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your new SR9c ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Welcome from Maine. I have a brother who has transplanted himself to central California, southwest of Mono Lake on the west side of the Sierra Nevadas. Hope to come out there for a visit one of these years. Got my SR9c about a month ago, love how it shoots!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome from Maine. I have a brother who has transplanted himself to central California, southwest of Mono Lake on the west side of the Sierra Nevadas. Hope to come out there for a visit one of these years. Got my SR9c about a month ago, love how it shoots!
Nice country up there! You'll like it if you make the trip.

·
The Original Magic Man
744 Posts
Welcome from Stone Mountain Georgia

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.