Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from east central Nevada. Nowhere near Las Vegas or Reno Thank goodness!

I came across this forum a bit ago and have enjoyed lurking about. My first handgun purchase was a blackhawk .357/9mm convertible 30 some years ago. My last was a MKIII Hunter fluted barrel .22. In between there have been many others. I have never sold or traded a one, bad Karma there? I have gifted a few to my sons and daughters. I have picked up a wallyworld special 10/22 and an ebay wood stock to cut down for a youth size gun. My grand kids are starting to want to go shooting gramps. Never too young to start!

I’ve read some great info here and look forward to learning lots more.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! Never been to Vegas but the wife sure wants to go sometime in the distant future. For me, i'd rather catch one of them good shows up there than gamble. Heard that Roy Clark use to put on a lot of shows there. Probably by the time we get around to it---won't be any good shows left.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, and get them kids to the range. Teach'm safety and good handling, they are our sports future...

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from The (Confederate Territory of Arizona)
jump in and have fun...
Taught my first of 9 grandkids how to shoot about 4 months ago..you will love it..although you might want to buy stock in a .22 manufacturing company..lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Ely Pops

Hello from east central Nevada. Nowhere near Las Vegas or Reno Thank goodness!

I came across this forum a bit ago and have enjoyed lurking about. My first handgun purchase was a blackhawk .357/9mm convertible 30 some years ago. My last was a MKIII Hunter fluted barrel .22. In between there have been many others. I have never sold or traded a one, bad Karma there? I have gifted a few to my sons and daughters. I have picked up a wallyworld special 10/22 and an ebay wood stock to cut down for a youth size gun. My grand kids are starting to want to go shooting gramps. Never too young to start!

I’ve read some great info here and look forward to learning lots more.
Greetings and welcome. Amazing number of things can be learned here! That's just one of the reasons I joined. MACHINISTgunner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.