Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - New member here!

I‘ve been a Ruger owner for more than 30 years. My first one was (and still is) a 10/22 that I bought in 1974, which was quickly followed by a Blackhawk 357 Magnum. I still have that one too, although it now more resembles a Super Blackhawk .357.

My latest additions are a pair of SS Old Army Revolvers which are proving to be a lot of fun to own. There are a couple MkII's, another 10/22 and a GP100 in there somewhere too.:)

Next, I hope to add a Stainless Single Six to my collection. I’ve wanted one since my college days but it seems that there is always another gun to get (or another college tuition to pay).

I'll talk to you guys soon.

Regards,
Oldwolf

PS – Are there plans to have a Trader (Buy/Sell) forum on this list?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hey a Ruger man after my own heart! Welcome, welcome pull up a chair have a cup o cajun coffee and relax I am happy for you to meet me I gauruntee.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Oldwolf,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks for a wedding and vacation. So a belated welcome from Shawnee, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland, NY).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.