Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very glad to find this new forum and it looks like it will be very interesting. I've been collecting military rifles for nearly 30 years and have competed in the National Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio on a number of occassions. I'm retired, live in northeast Oklahoma and served in the Army Reserve back in the late 1950's and early 60's. During my working years, I had two carrers. I have a degree in music, taught for a few years and then got into school administration. After a number of years of that, I went to work for Phillips Petroleum Company as a landman and did land and contract work in the west, primarily Carlifornia, Nevada and Utah. After many years with Phillips, I went back to school business and worked as an elementary principal for many more years. I did 10 years driving a school bus after retirement and now I'm just trying to stay out of everybody's way! [^]

I own a number of Ruger firearms, (MkII, No. 3, M77, Single Six, Security Six and a couple of 10/22s). I've recently had a love affair with Smith and Wesson snubbies, but would also like getting one of the Ruger P series autopistols.

I hope to spend a little time around here and will enjoy chatting with you.:D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome from another Okie in Eastern Ok. Glad you're here. If you can come up on one of these somewhere, I'd highly recommend it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you've had a very interesting life so far, I'll look forward to your contributions.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Gutpile, Greetings and welcome! Good to have another Okie on this here forum! Whereabouts do you hail from? I'm located near Grove, Ok.

Us Okies practically own this forum. ;)

Oh yeah, in case they forgot to tell ya, new guy brings da ceegars! :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad you're here, welcome to the forum! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! sounds like ya been awful busy. Now all that energy can keep ya busy shootin'.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.