Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time gun owner. I got my first gun, a Ithaca model 49 lever action single shot 22 for my 11th birthday and still have it after 50 years. Now a days I'm more into military type rifles (AKs). But something happened.

Couple of years ago, I picked a new 10/22 and after a couple of years of it sitting in the box unfired I finally took it to the range. I couldn't stop shooting it. I had forgotten how much fun they are. So, I put a Hawk Sport scope on it and liked it even more. Then I though "it needs a better trigger". So I picked up a BX trigger and its even more fun. At this point I spun out of control with multiple orders to Kidd Innovative Design for a bull barrel and a ton of goodies. Enough to build a second 10/22. So, in my search for knowledge I found this forum and thought it would be a good place to hang out. So here I am.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, lots of good folks and info can be found here.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Glad to have to with us.

NW Florida is hard to beat. I lived in Panama City for 2+ years and loved it. Also in Mobile for 20 years.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family. You will never get over that "10/22 fever" so just give in!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
17,263 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NH.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.