Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. i just joined the forum and i'm hoping to learn a lot about rugers and other firearms from all of you experienced shooters.
i currently own a ruger mark II manufactured in the mid-eighties. it is a great shooter. i also own a s&w 686 357 magnum. it's a great shooter too. i would like to eventually buy a 9mm and another 22 that i could put a laser site on.
my son and i enjoy going to the range and plinking. he has a baretta 92fs 9mm. i like his gun but it seems to give me more felt recoil than my 686 (and of course the ruger).
well, enough about me, i hope to be talking with all of you in the forums.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... pull up a chair and sit a spell... We are glad you're here!

I was raised on the East side of Columbus... :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome-glad to have you with us. We have a lot of fun here and some of the most knowledgeable folks around-we share everything except ceegars-everyone's tight with those!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome!

I think you will find this forum has some of the most knowledgeable, laid back, and friendly bunch of cusses you’ll ever find anywhere.

Glad you’re here.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I'm not one of the knowledgeable ones, but welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Not true-Rman can set a toilet like a pro!! Call him for any plumbing needs-his work is all volunteer:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you referring to Rman's plumbing or the general content of our posts? You gotta come into the Coffee Shop, New Shooter-never a dull moment---well, almost never.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2400

Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! New guy buys cigars. :D
Howdy! And, welcome! Yup new guy buys da ceegars!

Oh yeah, don't pay no mind to sheepdog. ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.