Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I picked up an AR556 last week and it's my first of the AR platform. I opted for the version with the 16" barrel and free float handguard and will be adding a red dot as well as a flashlight (for home defense) to begin with. After handling the gun a bit, I am happy with how it feels and am looking forward to taking it out.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome from SC, and welcome to the AR club. The Sig Romeo's are very popular red dot choice, but the options are endless! Best of luck with her.

·
Corps Commander NGV
4,556 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N Georgia. Clean the rifle and buy good ammo. Enjoy your range trip.

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Illinois.

·
Army CW3
1,041 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
16,947 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!
Thanks! My dad was a career Marine and we did an 11 month stint at Fort Lewis with the reserves back in 02. We lived in Puyallup and could see Mt Rainier from our family room window. Definitely would like to go back to the pnw someday

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.