Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im joel from saskatchewan just wondering if theres anyone else from saskabush out here anyways so far this seems to be a pretty awesome this forum feels just like a day at the gun club
anyways i currently dont have any rugers yet but i will be getting a vaquero this summer

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome we are glad to have ya with us. Most of us have other makes of guns as well as Rugers. Please feel free to join in any time and as always your family now.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. We do have several members from Canada, and some from Saskatchewan. Maybe they will chime in. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome neighbour, , Nice to see some more canucks here, Must be a rider fan , (They suck) just kidding ,

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana. Seems there was a joke about a boy from Saskatchewan and a tattoo but I just can't remember it right now. Glad to have you aboard, hope to see you post often.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!
As another member had posted before, i like watching "Sgt Preston of the Yukon".
I've also heard that the Mounties up there at one time carried 3" bobbed hammer gp100's but don't know if there was any truth to that.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, we're glad to have you with us. Been through your province a few times and enjoyed being there. :D

Best Wishes

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.