Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Steve from Tampa. Been around guns all my life. Shot IHMSA in Oklahoma during the 80's. Not shooting competition anymore. After looking around and trading for a KelTec PF9 that wouldn't shoot more than 3 rounds without failing, I sold it and bought a new LC9s Pro with gold slide. I had compared the LC9 hammer fired with the LC9s striker fired and what a world of difference in the trigger. Got a great deal I think for $375 out the door with tax, background and everything.

Took it to the range today. Fired over 100 rounds of WWB, TulAmmo and Blazer Brass. It ate everything flawlessly, Not a single blip. More impressive was the accuracy. I shot a 7 round group of 1.6 inches at 7yds. I failed to mention that I'm 67 yrs old. I haven't shot a group that tight for several years. I couldn't get under 2 inches with my Glock 19. What a great little gun. I treated it to a nice dessert of Hornady Critical Defense 124 gr for a carry round.

Thanks for all the posts that praised this gun. What a change from the KelTec forum where there is nothing but complaints.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome from Winter Haven Florida.
Loads of great people & info here.

You'll love it!!!!!

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.