Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
I've already violated protocol and posted my first message to the Pistol forum so please check that out for my full story. I'm happy to have found this BB and hope to learn and share much!

trob
Gulfport, FL

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome from Cali. I just joined this group recently myself and find it to be great. Search around it and you'll find a lot of fun stuff, even a bunch of jokes.
Dan'o :}

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, read your "Pistol Post", and feel sometimes protocol is over-rated. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by trobinson017

Hey all!
I've already violated protocol and posted my first message to the Pistol forum so please check that out for my full story. I'm happy to have found this BB and hope to learn and share much!

trob
Gulfport, FL
When I first became a member, my first and only membership on ANY gun site. I was so excited to get talking/sharing w/my fellow Ruger lovers that I had quite a few posts before I signed in and introduced myself.......not a capital offense......LOL...LOL...LOL...:D:D:D[BTW...I almost forgot...welcome to the site. MACHINISTgunner.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.