Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm a Texan by relocation from New Joisey 25 years ago, but they still call me a damn Yankee. Been a cop for 23 years, and am a proud Ruger owner and carrier. Have 3 Rugers, a P90, a P94DAO and a P345.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from west central Texas!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, you know the old saying. "You can take the boy out of the city, but you can never get the Joisey out'a anybody"... :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well megjur I came to Oklahoma in 1964 from upstate New York and I am still a Damn Yankee. The funny thing is when I went back a number of years ago my speech had modified enough that those who did not know me thought I was from the south. I do not belong anywhere, sob, sob.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Only difference between a yankee and a damn yankee - the damn yankees didn't go back home! LOL -- Glad to have ya, and a big WELCOME from next door in Louisiana.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
megjur,
Warmest of welcomes from a Connecticut Yankee, hope you are enjoying the fellowship here and continue to be active in the forums, great people and great greats, and thank you much for your service to the nation and our communities, again welcome,
peace

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.