Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a Tulsan by way of Green Bay, Wisconsin (Go Pack!!!). Just purchased a brand new 9mm Ruger P95 today for home defense. Look forward to using it at the range and learning all I can. Haven't shot or owned a pistol since my days in the USMC in the 70's. Also want to get the wife involved as well so she's safe when I travel.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from "The Mountain State" of West Virginia

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Greetings & Welcome from the Outer Banks of North Carolina, "The Tar Heel State"

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

·
Registered
69 Posts
greetings from packer country
I drive thru Tulsa 4 times a week via 18 wheels. plenty of heat this summer judging from the amount of vehicles that caught fire along I44. plenty of blown tires on road too. I have 4 ruger hand guns,none have ever failed other than a FTF once and a blue moon on mk. 2

·
Super Moderator
16,253 Posts
Blackhorse ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your new P95 ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! you'll love the P95-- i got mine over the summer, and i'm completely in love with it. enjoy the forum and your ruger(s)!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello From CA

Happy to find this forum. Own a 10-22, Mini-14 and LCR. Recently retired Sheriff's Detective-thank God. Enjoy shooting with my sons. My oldest son, a deputy with my old department, keeps me "tactical." (Seems like everything for sale these days in the gun bizz has gotta be "tactical" judging from the ads.) He has talked me into going with him to training with an ex Delta Force member/firearm instructor, renown LAPD Swat team member and instructor and others. Keeps me young. The old man keeps up with the kids (so far.) The best part is B.S.ing with the active military and law enforcement members in these courses.

Look forward to the folks on this forum.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Hello there from northern Illinois. Enjoy the forum and your Rugers

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I'm a Niners fan but welcome to the forum anyway... :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.