Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members, my name is George and I'm retired military with twenty eight years of service, I'm also am a Pastor in my church and yes I do carry in the pulpit when I'm preaching. I'm looking for some advice I'm looking at getting a ruger sr1911 commander size but I want to get the steel or the light, I've leaning toward the light but what do you guy think? My birthday is next month so I have a few week before I want to buy it.

Thank you guys for having me here.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Welcome Sir.

Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome from the gun friendly state of Alabama.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA!

Go big or go home :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from another resident of Washington State and thank you for your military service and your service to God.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for all of your warm welcome, I'm looking to get my first 1911 next month and I'm looking at the ruger sr1911.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you plan to carry frequently, I recommend the light weight SR1911.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you guys and yes I am planning on carrying frequently, I do have other in my rotation like the G23, G19, G22, G29, G27, G30S, Sig P229R in .357, Sig M11-A1 and a Shield 9mm so I do have a few carry rotation but I would like another .45 acp.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.