Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have been a lurker for quite some time on the two ruger forums. I have really been impressed by the wealth of knowledge and the friendly atmosphere out there. I finally joined, mainly to get Iowegan's e-books, but I figured why not start posting instead of just lurking.

Shooting and hunting are my favorite hobbies. I do okay with the shooting, but I am definitely not the "great white hunter". My wife says I should call it camping with firearms.

I am kind of a gun collector,or more accurately, a gun accumulator. None of my guns have any collector value and most of them get shot alot. My Rugers include M77 30-06, sp101, Vaquero 45 colt, and MkII 22.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here. Glad to have you--jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, expect to hear stories of some of your camping trips and lots of gun pictures. Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings B.Roberts,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship and are active in the forum, great people and great guns.
I am feeling you on the hunting, I love to hunt just not that good at it, for me its hiking with a gun. Again, welcome.
peace

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to RugerForum.net from NE Arkansas... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... We're glad to see you here... Sounds as though you'll fit right in...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Lurkers welcome here!!!!! Howdy from NTex...glad to have you amongst us!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
B.Roberts..."camping with firearms"...tell your wifey that's good! Greetings from SE South Dakota! WELCOME to the forum. A wealth of info here, especially with Iowegan's books. Regards...Ron.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
them is my kind of gun the ones that ya can shoot alot. Welcome glad to have ya here.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome from Kent, WA. You'll enjoy this site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts