Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Just got logged in here. Great info.

I've had the 10/22 for years. Just got back into shooting sports after some time off and picked up a P345D to add to my CCW. I really am liking it. Came here looking for reviews before purchasing. Now the bug has really bitten and the hunt is on for more Ruger DC's before they are all gone. Specifically a 944D, 90D or another 345D.

On the flip note I have also started a Glock collection and have several other rifles. Not once have I sold a firearm ( I can't bring myself to do it) and don't intend to. :D

I try not to argue with people regarding firearms issues but to educate as most rational people have a negative view due to the lack of knowledge.

Heck if guns are just for killing does that mean that the police are in the killing business?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. I love the DC's. I have 2-97's and a 90. Still need a 345. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the clubhouse. Great to know some Californians are still buying guns... [8D]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes!!

I try to have have a good attitude and a little different view to the relationship between the 2nd and firearm ownership but that is a different section :)

There is a bit for me to learn here about Rugers so I will probably have a few questions and help where I can. I have already learned more about the de-cockers that I thought I would.

Laters

Don

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
duckdon,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. Great choices in Rugers. If you don't mind reloading or buying ammo for yet another caliber, the KP944D is fun.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Heck even if you're from that far western haven for
"flower children" You enjoy handling the best of the best there is Ruger, Ruger, Ruger! Welcome! Glad for you to meet me I gauruntee!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again

The KP944D seems to be now on the official really, really hard to find list. I had the chance this weekend to help out with the CCW class, range safety, tips, etc. not instructing) We now have 20 more Californians putting in their applications [8D]

Don

quote:Originally posted by rman

Welcome from Kansas. Great choices in Rugers. If you don't mind reloading or buying ammo for yet another caliber, the KP944D is fun.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What part of California do you live in?

Welcome. You're going to really like it here. Nice folks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.