Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some cross-references to this forum and like what I see. We're in Texas south of Abilene aways. Always looking to learn more.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not the most computer savy person around. How or where did ya'll come up with the watch band looking decals on the bottom of your posts that say p97 club, 77 club, etc.......

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome!! We gotta computer supersavvy guy who sells them to us for $100 each---he must be rollin' in Rugers...no, really, I'm full of BS and RNettles, one of our fearless leaders who knows his computer like I know my food bowl, has designed and given us lots of neat graphics...he'll key up and help you get the ones you need-he put my two on 'cause I ain't so savvy...I do know it has got to be plugged in. Glad you chose to stop in here-let us know all about your guns, family, old LE stories-whatever else...we have a sub-forum for almost everything...

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appreciate the welcome and looking forward to visiting.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Va. I noticed that on every one of your posts ya got to remind me of the sorry condition of my life:D. Oh well, anyway enjoy the site. Mongo

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
quote:Originally posted by mongo

Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Va. I noticed that on every one of your posts ya got to remind me of the sorry condition of my life:D. Oh well, anyway enjoy the site. Mongo
Sorry about that, just one of my favorite quotes from Blazing Saddles

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome from White Settlement TX. I have spent a many an hour in Winters. Use to haul material for Dry Manufacturing.[8D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.