Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name's jason and i'm just getting into the world of firearms. i've owned a few swords, a multitude of pocket knives, and i guess now it's time to start collecting hand cannons. i'm really interested in the ruger vaquero, probably in the .357 caliber but i'm still considering finishes, new or old, and grip styles. i love the bird's head's looks but i hear it's not the most comfortable to fire. anywho, thanks for hosting the forum and here's to good times ahead.

jason

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Hi Jason. Glad to have you. Lots of people here willing to talk and share their opinions. Just remember what is said about opinions and certain body parts. Welcome and hope to hear from you often.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
j. villarreal,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you continue to enjoy the fellowship here, great people and great guns, and here's to ya also, and again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, get a Black Hawk and enjoy it... :D

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Jersey! I have both old and new model Vaqs and if you have small hands, you would like the new. If you want to shoot stout loads, then the old model. I agree with someone above that Blackhawks are better as you can adjust it for your eyes and grip.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Jason,... I'm from Florida... You'll find a whole Battalion of Gunner's in this Forum... Welcome...<:))

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
howdy welcome glad to have ya with us

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.