Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

This my first post. I have to say RNettles that you have a great forum going here. I'm happy I found it through the other Ruger forum.

Speaking of the other Ruger forum, I see many familiar and friendly names from that forum here also. I'm feeling right at home already. :)

Best Regards to all,

Skunk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy Skunk!

I agree, many familiar names here. I think the posting from the other board has brought a number of here. Until that posting, I had not known of this board.

BCNU
Hairy

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard,glad your here,hope you enjoy your stay here, jump right in any time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thank you everyone for the nice warm welcome. :)

Looking forward to spending a lot of time with you all.

Skunk

·
Registered
156 Posts
Skunk, Welcome from a new member hisself! Just a word of caution: when patronizing the Ruger Cafe, keep in mind that should you approach the pie with extreme caution, and that to get your tiny paws in the pie before me or Sheepdog does is done at great risk to yourself. The coffee's great, the company is even better, and Miss Molly likes all of the attention. Just stay away from the pie.[8D]

Peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Skunk,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, glad you feel right at home here, hope you continue to enjoy the fellowship and are active in this forum, great people and great guns, once again welcome.
peace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts