Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I am new to the forum, but not to Rugers. I have owned Mini 14's, 10-22's, MKII's, Security Six's, Speed Six,s, Service Six's, P89's, P90's and P97's. Now I am down to a GP100, SP101, KP93 and a KP95. Anyway, I just stumbled across this forum from another forum. This forum seems very well laid out and informative. And I'm glad I found it.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
A big WELCOME there Bill1954. Glad you found us too. Looks like you have had a pretty wide range of Rugers. And still got some pretty good ones. Need to get one of the 10/22s back. Everybody needs a good 22 auto rifle.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi,

Welcome from Oklahoma, via Upstate New York. I am a relative newbie myself and have found the people pleasant and helpful and the information useful. Let us hear about you, where you are from, your family, your hobbies, your job, etc.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome Bill, glad you found us...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Glad to have you. Like your choice of Rugers.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Bill1954,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, glad you found it and joined and I hope you enjoy the fellowship here, great people and as you know, great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad to have you...wish I had all you've gotten rid of..especially the Speed Sixes!!!! Welcome from NTex...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.