Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new AR 556, and looking to dress it up a bit. I want to find a new buttstock, hand grip and foregrip, but I want to get them in grey!

Ive already ordered a new handguard with multiple rails in black.

Already have a red/green dot, light and bipod, all in black.

Any help with these replacements will be appreciated, especially the stock and the handgrip.

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would highly recommend upgrading the trigger while you're upgrading cosmetically maybe even before the cosmetics. Any aftermarket trigger is much better than stock and will greatly improve your accuracy. I put a CMC drop in into mine and love it. Seriously increased rapid fire speed and accuracy. Just my .02, enjoy your new rifle.

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JUST ORDERED A PISTOL GRIP AND STOCK from ATI in Destroyer Grey. should take about 3 weeks to get. Prices on their web site are cheaper than other sites.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just got one of those myself, the trigger was the first thing I changed. Actually swapped it from my old A1 AR that I sold. Huge improvement. Might go for another forearm with some rails and add a front grip. Then top it off with a red dot. That's about it for me. They are a pretty good value just as they come from Ruger though.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,558 Posts
Magpul in Stealth Grey!!!!!!

Tons of other manufacturers making good gear (possibly in grey). Hogue, BCM, etc.
I agree, stealth grey is nice, here is mine, not a ruger a custom but its outfitted with the stealth grey moe stock, moe grip, and xtm rail covers all stealth grey. Just wish they also would have done a pmag in stealth grey to match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts