Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find a contact for John Morse that once made SP101 grips in California.
Wish to pick his brain on materials. His old forum e-mail address is not working.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I have a set of his GP100 grips, they're hideous but awesome for actual shooting, when I get my Match Champion these grips will go on it. They are perfect for match shooting styles like Practical Handgun and PPC-lite.

I wanted a set for my SP101 about a year ago, Mr. Morse apparently has dissapeared, I think he was even active on this forum and he didn't respond to a message I sent. Hope everything is OK with him, I don't think he is making grips any more.

The SP101 grips by Morse would be awesome for CC, since they have a built in "cant" and make a full size grip more concealable. The gun kind of points like a Dust Buster with that hard rake to the grip angle but it's awesome for point shooting once you get used to it. I had the GP100 grips on my 4" GP for a while, they worked great but I took them off and kind of "saved" them for a Match Champion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts